DR. PETER KIMBOWA (PK)-Managing Partner
Areas of expertise
An Internationally Certified Executive Coach, Consultant, Trainer, Renowned Speaker and Business Adviser.
Leadership Developer, Author, International Platform Speaker, Certified Executive Coach, Management Consultant, Organization Transformation/ Business Turnaround Specialist with experience in transforming public, private and civil society entities.
Governance, Strategy, Leadership, Executive Coaching, and Change Management.
CORPORATE BOARD MEMBERSHIP
He is a corporate Board member and advisor to several Boards including but not limited to; ESKOM (U), Equity Bank, Baylor College of Medicine which is based both in Mulago Hospital and Houston Texas, Kampala Archdiocese and advisor to the Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU). He is also a member of the Kampala Archdiocese Investment Authority.
Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact; that everything good around you that you call life was made up by people no smarter than you … the minute you understand that, you can poke life; you can change it; you can mould it; embrace it; … MAKE YOUR MARK UPON IT! Once you learn that…you will never be the same again!!
OTHER PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
• He is a member of the Association of African Business Schools – AABS
• Peter is a an Adjunct Faculty – Strathmore Business School
• Peter is a member of the American Management Association.
• Peter is an Associate of the Uganda National Academy of Sciences.
• Peter is a regular guest speaker at major universities like Harvard
• He is the founding Member of the Association of Management Consultants of Uganda (AMCU).
• He is the founding member of the Association of Uganda Coaches and Mentors.
• He is a member of the Financial Sector Deepening Initiative of the Executive Coaching Association for Africa (FS-ECA).
IFE Track Record
• Founder and Team leader CEO Summit – a private sector Think Tank in Uganda.
• Founder and Team leader CAP – the CEO Apprenticeship Program (CAP) jointly conducted with Strathmore Business School Kenya since 2013.
• Founder and Team Leader League of East African Directors (LEAD) –
• Managing Partner at IFE Consultants Limited – IFE was awarded the
International Arch of Europe for Quality and Excellence Gold Category in Paris,2009.
• PhD – Commonwealth University / London Graduate School.
• Certified Coach – Cert. No. 12322 by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
• MBA (Strategy) – Maastricht / Esami.
• BA (Hon), Diploma (Education) – Makerere University.
• As part of his community service; he is a Rotarian, a major Donor and a Past Assistant Governor (2013/2014) in the Rotary District 9211 whose jurisdiction covers Uganda and Tanzania.
• He served as a District Public Relations Officer and he is the Rotary District 9211 Treasurer for the year 2017/2018.