Peter KimbowaManaging Partner
Areas of expertise
- Strategic Planning
- Restructuring and turnaround
- Executive Coaching
- Growth strategy
- Business Advisory
PK is a Board member and advisor to the Boards in: ESKOM (U), Equity Bank, Baylor College of Medicine which is based both in Mulago Hospital and Houston Texas, and advisor to the Petroleum Authority of Uganda (PAU). He is also a member of the Kampala Archdiocese Investment Authority.
Life can be much broader once you discover one simple fact; that everything good around you that you call life was made up by people no smarter than you … the minute you understand that, you can poke life; you can change it; you can mould it; embrace it; … MAKE YOUR MARK UPON IT! Once you learn that…you will never be the same again!!
- Peter is the Team Leader at the CEO Summit Uganda– a private sector Think Tank in Uganda.
- Team leader of the CEO Apprenticeship Program jointly conducted with Strathmore Business School Kenya since 2013
- He is a member of the Association of African Business Schools – AABS
- Peter is a an Adjunct Faculty – Strathmore Business School
- Managing Partner – IFE Consultants Limited
- Peter is a member of the American Management Association.
- Peter is an Associate of the Uganda National Academy of Sciences.
- He is the founding Member of the Association of Management Consultants of Uganda (AMCU)
- He is the founding member of the Association of Uganda Coaches and Mentors
- He is a Board member of the Financial Sector Deepening Initiative of the Executive Coaching Association for Africa. (FS-ECA)
IFE Track Record
- His company IFE was awarded the International Arch of Europe for Quality and Excellence Gold Category in Paris (2009)
- He is a regular guest speaker at several Universities and business fora in Africa, Europe and North America on Leadership, Strategy, and Business Transformation.
- Peter was awarded the Best Professional Man of the year by the British Council and Management Forum in 2005 / 2006.
- Peter holds the Excellent Emotional Intelligence Facilitation award from East Africa Human Resource Development Forum. He holds the Harvard Business School award for Africa Business Club
- As part of his community service; he is a Rotarian, a major Donor and a Past Assistant Governor (2013/2014) in the Rotary District 9211 whose jurisdiction covers Uganda and Tanzania.
- He served as a District Public Relations Officer and he is the Rotary District 9211 Treasurer for the year 2017/2018.